Malaysia CyberSecurity Community”
Date : Friday 27/9/2019
Time : 8.00pm onward
Location : Wisma Tech Titan, Level 15, BO3-C-15-1, Menara 3A, No. 3 Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Can park at Masjid Abdullah Hukum or by public transport Station Abdullah Hukum
- 730PM – 800PM: Registration
- 800PM – 815PM: Opening Remark by Bill Tan, Founder & Director – Titan Guard, Tech Titan / rawSEC
- 815PM – 900PM: RMIT – The Journey Continues… – Noras, Thahrizi, Irman
- 900PM – 945PM: Cybersecurity Architect – The journey to the Uncharted Forest of IT Security – Kamarul Zaman Omar
- 945PM – 1030PM: Regional Cyber Challenge 2019 | Cyber Range – Daisy Sinclair, Founder Cyber8Lab
We will be announcing our “rawSEC MiniCon 2 : Bring Back The Glory” date & location on that day!!
Stream and recording (first speaker was not shown for sensitivity reasons)
With fewer speakers, the event managed to end by 11pm although starting late. Very good speeches with a video showing a simulation by[Images with comments]
Hosted by Tech Titan, a company that is recently promoting their embedded secure gateway router using the low power x86 platform. Thanks to Tech Titan for hosting RawSec #8
In summary, rawSEC is a non-profit community effort which intends to provide a strong platform for local information security talents to share and contribute their knowledge to the community. rawSEC existence is to address the current industry gap by bridging the education sector and industry through a series of meetups and discussion session which would produce relevant talents for the industry.